Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Digital Tutors Indie Game Dev Pipeline Vol. 6 Hero Character Rigging And Animation
zero248
post Apr 1 2015, 07:35 AM
Post #1

Group Icon
Group: Super Member
Thank(s): 98
Member No.: 33,632

Digital Tutors - Indie Game Dev Pipeline Vol. 6 - Hero Character Rigging and Animation
Digital Tutors - Indie Game Dev Pipeline Vol. 6 - Hero Character Rigging and Animation

(IMG:
PROTECTED LINKS CAUTION: REGISTER / LOGIN first, to view this links.
)

English | Size: 888.00 MB (931,138,135 Bytes)
Category: Tutorial

In this volume of the Indie Game Development Pipeline, we'll learn about the process used to create animated assets for Unity with the help of Maya LT, a version of Maya specifically geared towards artists that would like to build their own games.
In this series we'll focus on the rigging and animation process of the hero character. We'll learn how to approach building skeletons and control systems. We'll also cover skinning techniques for polished deformations.

Once the rig is finished, we'll then jump into animation and learn how to create appealing performances with time-saving techniques that really work.

By the end of this training, you'll have the understanding you need to rigging and animate your own hero models.

Buy Long-term Premium Accounts To Support Me & Max Speed

(IMG:
PROTECTED LINKS CAUTION: REGISTER / LOGIN first, to view this links.
)

(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed

CODE
CAUTION: REGISTER / LOGIN first, to view this contents!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:20 PM

Active User Colors : | Judge | Administrator | Super Moderator | Moderator | Models | Super Member | Member | Banned |

My Affiliate partners!!

IP.Board Skin developed by: www.adultvenom.com